Come "Sea" what we are all about!
Our Kids Are The Future
Leah’s Creative Learning Center implements the Creative Curriculum, which is a nationally recognized, research-based approach to early childhood learning. The curriculum supports a child’s natural curiosity through play and exploration.
Why Choose Leah's CLC?
- In our older classrooms we provide Chromebooks, iPads, and ActiveBoards
- We use the Tadpoles application so parents can see pictures of their child and informational updates throughout the day
- Classrooms are monitored via camera
- Teachers have degrees in Early Childhood Education
- Teachers are required to participate in ongoing professional development
- Teachers hold certifications in CPR, Communicable Diseases, Child Abuse, First Aid, and Conscious Discipline
Latest School News
We are so excited to announce that we are officially open as of Monday, 11/4. Please stop by for a tour to see our school in action.